Could it be you?
We are really keen to appoint a Director of Music
- to play the organ as well as develop and lead our choir, which is augmented for special services and festivals. A nationally known and very fine Nigel Church two manual organ.
- At our principal 10am service, we enjoy traditional and contemporary music, and anthems in a sung Eucharistic setting.Our hope is that a new musical leader will inspire us to grow in faith and worship as a congregation.
- A growing cross-generational community, with many young families, there are possibilities at All Saints for developing the choir, an occasional children’s choir, and pop-up music groups.
- An engaging and flexible community, we are interested in working collaboratively with a new Director of Music. We have another organist who can, on occasion, deputise.
- Our church is located near to underground and mainline stations, and bus routes; there is also parking on site.
- A competitive pay package in line with RSCM major city rates, plus wedding, funeral, and special service fees.
- Or contact the Vicar, The Revd Dr Gregory Platten email@example.com, for an informal chat